Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I'm rushing


Just checking in for a moment between chores. I wanted to check out my new look. I have learned how to link....yayyyyy!!!!!

The inlaws are coming for 2 weeks, so I need to perform some essential tasks before I can kick back and enjoy the free child care. We managed to score a gorgeous teak unit for the dining room, so are presently moving stacks and stacks of books and records. It must be done. I wasn't really counting on doing this much organizing and culling, but time is of the essence. It's hardly torture when we can simply tune into the real thing on the television. I would die without my tv, but I'm really disgusted at what I will watch. We'll see if I can just be strong and axe the cable sometime in the immediate future. I am learning nothing there. And it becomes harder and harder to hang on to my sanity.
Sometimes I just want to run nekked through the streets, screaming and pulling my hair......aaahaahhHHHHHH!
How is this for a schizophrenic post?

So yeah, more later, when I have something to say.
wish me luck with the outlaws and all 5 of us in our wee 1000 square foot house.....

No comments: