Thursday, November 23, 2006

Water Water Everywhere

but not a drop to drink



We are still on a boil water order. It is surreal.
There are certainly no bodies in the streets, but it is a wakeup call. The biggest downside on the "no water" situation had to be the "no coffee" situation that followed. Fortunately, my favourite shop lived recklessly, and we were all fine.


Today I needed to tape my boots together. I hadn't noticed that they'd both split open and needed immediate repair. Fortunately, I acquired some tape and resolved the near disaster immediately. I half expected to incur a possible I.O.D. on the job however, so I remained ever vigilant and alert.
All possible mishaps were avoided.



Now all I need is a lobotomy to get me through the rest of the season.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe we can get a special Government Discount...

freakpowertix said...

the end is extremely fucking nigh?