Tuesday, July 12, 2005

shopping



It's true, it really does get you high.
And for a second there, I did forget all of life's stresses.

So ok, I had a mundane appointment up Main Street, but managed to squeeze in a Latte and a shopping trip.
I sound like some Yuppie I know, but it really couldn't be farther from the truth.

I loathe those people.
And anyone that knows me will agree, and then laugh at the self righteousness of the insinuation.
Are we not all just a bundle of contradictions?



So I dropped far too much money on a skirt that I could have made myself, maybe, but I so RARELY get myself anything, that I felt it was overdue.
Plus, I'll need it for camping next week, or maybe cocktails with some ladies......
we'll see what I can rustle up.

I'll not be singing Karaoke in it though.
I think that was a one off.

No comments: