Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter Eveyone



It has been positively loony around the 'hood lately.
Early last night I heard someone screaming....so upon looking out the door, I saw a woman walking down the sidewalk hunched over and grabbing at the back of her head. She was obviously on some bad drugs, but experience has taught me that it is futile to call 911 over something like this. Especially if she is on the move. She passed a couple out for their Saturday night date, and they just carried on as though nothing was out of the ordinary. It was bizarre. The woman was letting out blood curdling screams and they didn't even bat an eye.

Later, I heard more shouting and saw the guy who has been soliciting money from people all over the 'hood by painting street numbers and Canadian flags in front of their homes for $5. He was shouting into our elderly Chinese neighbour's house and it was after midnight. Apparently, he painted their address in front of their place and was now looking for his $5. What a loon. My hubby nearly went out with the field hockey stick. It was totally uncalled for. I'm sure that they didn't ask him to paint that stuff on there, so piss off guy.

What can we expect today I wonder?

No comments: