Saturday, January 21, 2006

I've been Tagged--Awesome!!!!!

I've beem tagged by sighclub


Four Jobs I've had in my life:
meat & produce department at IGA
summer waitress at Evergreen Resort
treeplanter
letter carrier

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
Brazil
Breaking the Waves
Taxi Driver
The Party

Four Places I have lived:
Winnipeg
Toronto
Wiarton
Vancouver

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Coronation Street!!!!
The Office (both versions)
Fifth Estate
Plenty of Heinous Reality types too shameful to mention

Four Places I have Been on Vacation:
Jamaica
New York
Amsterdam
London

Four Websites I visit Daily:
Vancouver Weather Office
popsheep.com
Ffiles
buzznet.com


Four of my Favourite Foods:
Thai Food
Indian Food
Oregon Chai-a current addiction
pizza....can't help it...

Four Places I would rather be right now:
Amsterdam
Tofino
Hawaii
Mom's farm

Four bloggers I am tagging:
Hula2Girl
Lady
mitya
Ilisu

4 comments:

The Mistress said...

Kntgrl: You mentioned Coronation Street as one of your fave TV shows so I’m inviting you to visit Corrie Canuck, a blog for Canadian Corrie fans…
http://corriestreet.blogspot.com
I wanted to email this info to you but couldn’t find your email address on the blog. Delete the comment if it’s of no interest to you.

Anonymous said...

shame shame, creeping back to buzz! :)

answering correctly, as usual.

you know said...

im stoked you come to Buzznet all the time!

kntgrl said...

holy cow!!!! : )