Wednesday, October 04, 2006

When is enough enough?



If ever I was going to rob a bank or commit some other crime, now would be the time. I have sanded all distinguishing marks off of my finger tips. This bloody door has taken over for the time being, and I am determined to get that thing hanging again by the end of the weekend. I have no idea what I'm doing though, so I might still be sanding then. I have gotten really fastidious about the whole thing though, so it's going to look awesome in the end.

I have heat gunned the thing, and stripped it, and now I'm debating as to whether or not I should fill the holes. I think that I might skip that part, as who wants to look at a bunch of filled holes? Maybe it will be more interesting with scars. I mean, it's a 100 year old door, so it's never going to look immaculate. Should I stop now? Then what? Christ. Feel free to send tips, though it's nothing a google search wouldn't solve. Maybe after one more coffee.

at least the place doesn't look like this anymore, with tagging everywhere.....jeepers!

No comments: