Saturday, April 15, 2006

Happy Easter to everyone


This is a drawing done by my friend Carrie Walker. She's a fantastic Vancouver artist who has a nice spread in the latest Bordercrossings magazine. You'll have to buy a copy though, 'cause their webpage doesn't seem to be updated.
She gave it to me because it reminded her of my daughter. We often trade things, and I just love it. Though it's not on the wall, it has been sitting out with us for at least 2 years now. I move slow on some things.

2 comments:

freakpowertix said...

every time i see rabbits now, i tend to think of "alice in wonderland."

just make sure that drawing doesn't disappear down some rabbit hole, yo!

that is fantastic! happy day in wonderland, kntgrl!!!

♥
t.

Unknown said...

Alice in Wonderland makes me think how much I want this costume, and the cleavage to go with it.

As for the picture, some people's talent just floors me.